Certificate for fire retardants

Zahar (Helsinki, 27 марта 2015)

Good day!
I represent the company,located in EU, that produce and sell fire retardants around the world. Could you be so kind to tell what documents we need to sent you to calculate the price of certificates that are necessary for russian market?

Best regards,
Zahar Kakkinen

Julia, +7 (495) 322-79-34,

Dear Zahar,

For such retardants you should obtain obligatory fire safety certificate according Federal law of the Russian Federation dated 22 July 2008 № 123 «Technical regulations on fire safety requirements». Please send us technical description for it including HS (customs) code, composition, scope of application. After getting this information we’ll be able to calculate all costs and terms for certification.